Free Courses Provided by Buckeye Hills Career Center
Buckeye Hills Career Center is offering courses to high school seniors at NO COST! Upon course completion, students will receive industry credentials and potential job offers.
2022-2023 Upcoming College Visits to OHHS
- Thursday, September 8th / 8th period (1:00pm) - University of Rio Grande, Rio Grande, OH
- Tuesday, September 20th / 9:30am- 11:30am - URG College Fair (20 + colleges) See Mrs. Spees to attend!
- Thursday, September 22nd / 8th period (1:00pm) - Shawnee State University, Portsmouth, OH
- Monday, October 3rd / 8th period (1:00pm) - Marietta College, Marietta, OH
- Monday, October 10th / 8th period (1:00pm) - Ohio University-Chillicothe, Chillicothe, OH
- Tuesday, October 11th / 8th period (1:00pm) - Marshall University, Huntington, WV
- Thursday, November 3rd / 8th period (1:00pm) - University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, OH
More dates will be added!
To attend any of these visits, sign up in the guidance office before the visit date. Remember, you are responsible for any missed work or assignments for the classes you miss for the visits.
Please provide the following information:
1) Your name
2) Your child's complete name as shown on school records
3) Your child's current grade level
4) Your child's student ID number (if known)
5) Your phone number (and the best time for us to call in case we need to speak with you)
Your Parent Registration Key will be emailed to you.
Accounts are available only for students in grades 2 through 12.
Parents need only one account to access all of their children's grades. Email us for the registration key to add a child to an existing parent account.
Note -- this service is restricted to parents or legal guardians.
Disclaimer: Linked sites are not under the control of the Oak Hill Union Local School District. The school district is not responsible for the content of any linked site. Oak Hill Union Local provides links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply any endorsement of the materials contained within the site.