Please provide the following information:
1) Your name
2) Your child's complete name as shown on school records
3) Your child's current grade level
4) Your child's student ID number (if known)
5) Your phone number (and the best time for us to call in case we need to speak with you)
Your Parent Registration Key will be emailed to you.
Accounts are available only for students in grades 2 through 12.
Parents need only one account to access all of their children's grades. Email us for the registration key to add a child to an existing parent account.
Note -- this service is restricted to parents or legal guardians.
2024 Hagan Scholarship
The Hagan Scholarship is a nationwide need-based merit scholarship, designed to help recipients graduate college debt free. The undergraduate scholarship is worth up to 60,000. After earning an undergraduate degree Hagan Scholars can apply for a graduate scholarship worth up to $30,000.
- Must be a citizen of the United States.
- Must attend an eligible public high school. (OHHS is eligible.)
- Must be a student in the high school graduating class.
- Must have achieved a 3.50 cumulative GPA or higher.
- Must enroll at an eligible four year college or university the fall semester following high school graduation.
- Must maintain a four year graduation schedule.
- Must work 240 hours from January 1, 2024 until the beginning of the 2024 fall semester in college.
- Applicant's Household Income reported for Federal Income Tax Purposes must not exceed $100,000.
- Must provide a copy of their FAFSA Submission Summary (FSS).
- Must apply for eligible Federal and State grants, if eligible.
- Must not have a felony conviction.
The intended recipient of a Hagan Scholarship is a high-achieving goal driven student having a genuine financial need in order to attend college.
To download the Hagan Scholarship Brochure, please click here.
For more information and to access the Hagan Scholarship Application, please visit https://haganscholarships.org/application/
The application deadline is March 1, 2024
Scholarships will be awarded April, 2024.
Disclaimer: Linked sites are not under the control of the Oak Hill Union Local School District. The school district is not responsible for the content of any linked site. Oak Hill Union Local provides links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply any endorsement of the materials contained within the site.