Help for Seniors Completing the 2022-2023 FAFSA
To watch a video that will help students and families prepare to file the 2022-2023 FAFSA when it becomes available on October 1st, 2021, please visit https://youtu.be/5VssbbhkxZU
To download the handouts from the 9/29/2021 OHHS FAFSA Night, please click here.
2021-2022 Upcoming College Visits to OHHS
* Monday, September 13th / 4th period (10:19am) - Morehead State University, Morehead, KY (Held in Mr. Kiser's room)
* Thursday, September 16th / 8th period (1:00pm) - Marshall University, Huntington, WV
* Thursday, September 23rd / 8th period (1:00pm) - Wright State University, Dayton, OH
* Wednesday, September 29th / 2nd period (8:33am) - Heidelberg University, Tiffin, OH
* Monday, October 4th / 2nd period (8:33am) - Ohio Christian University, Circleville, OH / Cancelled - Will Reschedule
* Tuesday, October 5th / 8th period (1:00pm) - University of Rio Grande, Rio Grande, OH
* Monday, October 11th / 8th period (1:00pm) - Capital University, Columbus, OH
* Monday, October 18th / 8th period (1:00pm) - Shawnee State University, Portsmouth, OH
* Tuesday, November 2nd / 8th period (1:00pm) - Marietta College, Marietta, OH
* Tuesday, November 9th / 8th period (1:00pm) - Ohio University, Athens, OH
* Monday, October 4th / 2nd period (8:33am) - Ohio Christian University, Circleville, OH
More dates will be added!
To attend any of these visits, sign up in the guidance office before the visit date. Remember, you are responsible for any missed work or assignments for the classes you miss for the visits.
Scholarship Information Collection Binder & Tracker
This is a very useful tool to download to assist you in applying for scholarships and awards during your senior year!
To download the Scholarship Information Collection Binder & Tracker, please click here.
(A very special thanks to Tammy Roush, OHHS Interactive Media & Information Technology Teacher for sharing this helpful tool.)
Music & Audio Production
Accelerated Certificate Training in Music Recording & Audio Production
at the Recording Workshop in Chillicothe, Ohio
Students interested in pursuing a career in the Music Recording & Audio Production Industry should check out this website: http://recordingworkshop.com/
A link to a small printable brochure to view: http://recordingworkshop.com/resources/Catalog-2018.01.pdf
A link to a small printable poster to view: http://recordingworkshop.com/resources/School-Poster-2018.pdf
Crisis Text Line in Ohio
Text "4HOPE" to 741 741
"Supporting Ohioans in stressful times."
Key Message: Any person may need help in coping with a stressful situation. Reach out by text to communicate with someone trained to listen and respond in a method that is private, secure and confidential.
Who Can Use Crisis Text Line? Anyone should feel free to text "4hope" to 741 741 for help. It serves all ages.
The OEA Higher Education Benefit
Through the OEA (Ohio Education Association) members of the OEA and their family members can now earn an associate degree completely online - for FREE!