Free Courses Provided by Buckeye Hills Career Center
Buckeye Hills Career Center is offering courses to high school seniors at NO COST! Upon course completion, students will receive industry credentials and potential job offers.
2022-2023 Upcoming College Visits to OHHS
- Thursday, September 8th / 8th period (1:00pm) - University of Rio Grande, Rio Grande, OH
- Tuesday, September 20th / 9:30am- 11:30am - URG College Fair (20 + colleges) See Mrs. Spees to attend!
- Thursday, September 22nd / 8th period (1:00pm) - Shawnee State University, Portsmouth, OH
- Monday, October 3rd / 8th period (1:00pm) - Marietta College, Marietta, OH
- Monday, October 10th / 8th period (1:00pm) - Ohio University-Chillicothe, Chillicothe, OH
- Tuesday, October 11th / 8th period (1:00pm) - Marshall University, Huntington, WV
- Thursday, November 3rd / 8th period (1:00pm) - University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, OH
More dates will be added!
To attend any of these visits, sign up in the guidance office before the visit date. Remember, you are responsible for any missed work or assignments for the classes you miss for the visits.
Explore Jobs in Health Care at Holzer Hospital
Positions include: * Nutrition Services * Environmental Services * Nurse Assistants *
Opportunities open to students 16+ years of age!
Apply now at www.holzer.org/apply-now
To view the Holzer flyer, please click here.
Scholarship Information Collection Binder & Tracker
This is a very useful tool to download to assist you in applying for scholarships and awards during your senior year!
To download the Scholarship Information Collection Binder & Tracker, please click here.
(A very special thanks to Tammy Roush, OHHS Interactive Media & Information Technology Teacher for sharing this helpful tool.)
Music & Audio Production
Accelerated Certificate Training in Music Recording & Audio Production
at the Recording Workshop in Chillicothe, Ohio
Students interested in pursuing a career in the Music Recording & Audio Production Industry should check out this website: http://recordingworkshop.com/
A link to a small printable brochure to view: http://recordingworkshop.com/resources/Catalog-2018.01.pdf
A link to a small printable poster to view: http://recordingworkshop.com/resources/School-Poster-2018.pdf
Crisis Text Line in Ohio
Text "4HOPE" to 741 741
"Supporting Ohioans in stressful times."
Key Message: Any person may need help in coping with a stressful situation. Reach out by text to communicate with someone trained to listen and respond in a method that is private, secure and confidential.
Who Can Use Crisis Text Line? Anyone should feel free to text "4hope" to 741 741 for help. It serves all ages.