Plan to attend the OHHS FAFSA Informational Night!
Tuesday, January 9, 2024 @ 6:00pm in the OHHS Cafetorium
2023-2024 Upcoming College Visits to OHHS
- Wednesday, September 13th / 12:02pm (6th period) - Alice Lloyd College, Pippa Passes, KY
- Monday, September 18th / 8:00 am - Washington & Jefferson College, Washington, PA
- Monday, September 18th / University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, OH/Visit @ the JHS College Fair!
- Tuesday, September 19th / 12:51pm (7th period) - Shawnee State University, Portsmouth, OH
- Tuesday, September 26th / 10:07am (4th period) - Marshall University, Huntington, WV
- Thursday, September 28th / 1:00pm - Marietta College, Marietta, OH
- Monday, October 2nd / 9:18am (3rd period) - Ohio Christian University, Circleville, OH
- Tuesday, October 17th / 12:51pm (7th period) - Wittenberg University, Springfield, OH
- Wednesday, October 18th / 9:30- 10:30am - College Fair (20+ colleges) held @ URG -
- Monday, October 23rd/10:55am (Sr. Advisory) - Ohio University, Athens, OH (POSTPONED/WILL RESHEDULE)
- Tuesday, October 24th / 10:55am (Sr. Advisory) - University of Rio Grande, Rio Grande, OH
More dates will be added!
To attend any of these visits, sign up in the guidance office before the visit date. Remember, you are responsible for any missed work or assignments for the classes you miss for the visits.
Gear up for financial aid
High school seniors should seriously consider college financial aid for the upcoming school year. Click here for a video explaining the FAFSA/Financial Aid Process.
In addition to private scholarships, federal financial aid is available for students attending two-year or four-year, public or private, career or trade colleges and schools. The aid is intended to cover expenses such as tuition, room and board, books, other supplies and transportation. Most students receive the aid based on financial need.
Free Courses Provided by Buckeye Hills Career Center
Buckeye Hills Career Center is offering courses to high school seniors at NO COST! Upon course completion, students will receive industry credentials and potential job offers.