Oak Hill Elementary School
Oak Hill Middle / High School
Davis Stadium Entrance & Field House
2020-2021 OHHS High School Schedule Requests
Due to school being closed, scheduling for next year's high school classes will have to be handled using a different method. Paper versions of the scheduling requests were mailed out with your final grade cards, and unfortunately, some students have received the wrong form. If so, complete the appropriate form for your next year's grade level by Friday, June 12, 2020. You will need to login with your school email/Google account.
Click here for High School Elective Course Descriptions
Please complete your schedule request by Friday, June 12, 2020.
If you have questions, contact Mrs. Spees, Guidance Counselor
To view the State of Ohio Graduation Requirements, please click here. Please note that Oak Hill High School requires at least 21 credits for graduation, not 20 credits.
Any child who turns 5 years old on or before August 1, 2020 will be eligible for Kindergarten. Any child who turns 4 years old by October 1, 2020 may be eligible for Preschool.
If you have a child who you believe will be attending Oak Hill Elementary in Preschool or Kindergarten for 2020-2021 school year, please complete this online form to register your child. Paper registration forms are also available to download for Preschool or Kindergarten.
We will be contacting families in the future to discuss other documentation needed to complete the registration processing. Screening of your child will also be scheduled in the future. Please continue to review the Oak Hill Schools website and Oak Hill Elementary Facebook page to obtain up to date information.
- Continue with the requirement for an annual Pre‐Participation Physical Evaluation (PPE) ‐ every 13 months ‐ for all 7‐12 grade students.
- Recommend strongly discouraging the use of mass physicals for this upcoming school year for the benefit of public health and to recommend all students receive a PPE in a private setting.
- Strongly recommend that the physical exam be done at a medical home.
- Allow a student who has had a PPE within the last year to conduct his/her 2020‐21 PPE in person or via telehealth as long as the usual forms are filled out, signed and in the provider’s hands prior to the visit.
- OHSAA Physical Form (pdf)
Mr. Randy Layton, Principal of Oak Hill High School, has announced the honor graduates for the Class of 2020. The valedictorians of this year’s graduating class are Ms. Amber Burton, Mr. Grady Davis, Ms. Callie Henry, Ms. Baylee Howard, Mr. Gavin Morgan, Mr. Jordan Morgan, Mr. Luke Stewart, and the salutatorian is Ms. Andrea Lewis.
Oak Hill Seniors graduated Friday, May 15, 2020.
Congratulations to the Oak Hill High School Class of 2020