Why work in the Oak Hill Union Local School District?
- You will be part of a district serving two incredible schools and approximately 1,250 students
- You will have an active role in accomplishing our vision for EACH student: Skills and Character for Success
- You will be part of a caring and collaborative team that works together for continuous improvement
- You will have an essential role in achieving our district goals of learning, resources, and engagement
- You will experience a supportive and close community
Oak Hill Union Local School District is located in the village of Oak Hill, Ohio in Jackson County. We are about 90 minutes south of Columbus in the tri-state area of Ohio, West Virginia, and Kentucky.
Our Central Office is open year-round during business hours to answer your questions.
DISTRICT JOB OPPORTUNITIES
There are currently no job postings.
(Substitutes are needed throughout the school year in the following departments: substitute teachers, bus drivers, teacher’s aides, cafeteria workers, custodians, secretarial and school nurse. Please contact Nancy Cherrington or 740-682-7595 with questions.)