Disclaimer: Linked sites are not under the control of the Oak Hill Union Local School District. The school district is not responsible for the content of any linked site. Oak Hill Union Local provides links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply any endorsement of the materials contained within the site.
2022 High School Heisman Scholarship
- Students whose senior year of high school is the 2021-2022 academic year, graduating with the class of 2022.
- Students who have at least a weighted “B” grade average (3.0 GPA) during grades 9, 10, and 11.
- Students who participate in at least one of 47 Heisman High School Scholarship recognized sports recognized by the International Olympic Committee or the National Federation of State High School Associations.
- Students who have participated in volunteer service, community involvement or leadership within his/her school or community.
- Students who are a resident of one of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia (D.C.).