Disclaimer: Linked sites are not under the control of the Oak Hill Union Local School District. The school district is not responsible for the content of any linked site. Oak Hill Union Local provides links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply any endorsement of the materials contained within the site.
2024 Hagan Scholarship
The Hagan Scholarship is a nationwide need-based merit scholarship, designed to help recipients graduate college debt free. The undergraduate scholarship is worth up to 60,000. After earning an undergraduate degree Hagan Scholars can apply for a graduate scholarship worth up to $30,000.
- Must be a citizen of the United States.
- Must attend an eligible public high school. (OHHS is eligible.)
- Must be a student in the high school graduating class.
- Must have achieved a 3.50 cumulative GPA or higher.
- Must enroll at an eligible four year college or university the fall semester following high school graduation.
- Must maintain a four year graduation schedule.
- Must work 240 hours from January 1, 2024 until the beginning of the 2024 fall semester in college.
- Applicant's Household Income reported for Federal Income Tax Purposes must not exceed $100,000.
- Must provide a copy of their FAFSA Submission Summary (FSS).
- Must apply for eligible Federal and State grants, if eligible.
- Must not have a felony conviction.
The intended recipient of a Hagan Scholarship is a high-achieving goal driven student having a genuine financial need in order to attend college.
To download the Hagan Scholarship Brochure, please click here.
For more information and to access the Hagan Scholarship Application, please visit https://haganscholarships.org/application/
The application deadline is March 1, 2024
Scholarships will be awarded April, 2024.
2024 Jackson County 4-H Scholarships
This application is for the following scholarships:
- Ohio Valley Bank 4-H Scholarship
- 4-H Advisory Council Scholarship
- Janie Hatfield 4-H Scholarship
- Brent Jenkins Memorial 4-H Scholarship
- Paul & Loretta Riegel Jackson County Livestock Scholarship Program
- Jackson County 4-H Horse Committee Scholarship
To apply for the scholarships, please use this link: 2024 Jackson Achievement Form
Deadline for Scholarship application: Turned in by 11:59 p.m. on February 1st or March 1st (depending on awards preference) to the Jackson County Extension Office.
Class of 2024 Kiwanis Club Scholarship
(Sponsored by The Kiwanis Club of the Jackson Area)
Award: $1,200 one-time award to an OHHS senior!
- Any interested graduating senior student with a GPA of 2.5 or higher
- Have been accepted to an accredited college/university for the Fall of 2024.
This award will be based on a combination of academic achievement and community service. Please note: The award check will be made payable to the student AND the college/university they will be attending.
To download a copy of the application, please click here.
Paper copies are also available in the guidance office.
Scholarship Deadline: March 1, 2024 to Mrs. Spees.
2024 Ohio Natural Energy Foundation Scholarship
$1,000 annual scholarship with a total of four years of potential eligibility.
(If qualified, a renewal application must be completed.)
- Scholarships limited to undergraduate studies.
- Must be a U.S. citizen.
- Must have a career goal in the natural gas and oil industry.
- Must be an OHIO resident OR a student attending, or planning to attend an accredited OHIO college, university, technical, or trade school.
- Must have and maintain a grade point average (GPA) of 2.5 or higher.
To download an application, please click here.
For more information, please visit: https://www.ohionaturalenergy.org/scholarships
Deadline: Submit application and attachments no later than March 1, 2024
Return application and attachments to: Ohio Natural Energy Foundation, Attn: Scholarship Awards, P.O. Box 187, Granville, OH 43023