2020 Hagan Scholarship
"Helping Rural Students Graduate College Debt Free"
The Hagan Scholarship is a nationwide need-based merit scholarship. The scholarship is designed to help recipients graduate college debt free. The scholarship provides up to $6,000 each semester for up to 8 consecutive semesters.Over 400 new scholarships will be awarded in April 2020.
- Must be a citizen of the United States.
- Must attend an eligible public high school.
- Must be a student in the high school graduating class.
- Must have achieved a 3.75 cumulative GPA or higher.
- Must score 24 or higher on the ACT (Composite Score); or 1,150 or higher on the SAT (Total Score).
- Must enroll at an eligible four year college or university the fall semester following high school graduation.
- Must work 240 hours in the twelve months prior to the start of each academic year of college.
- Must complete the FAFSA in 2019. EFC must be less than $6,500.
- Must apply for eligible Federal and State grants.
- Must not have been convicted of a felony.
For more information and to access the Hagan Scholarship Application, please visit https://www.haganscholarships.org/.
The Application Deadline is 6:00 PM EST, November 15, 2019.
(The link will be removed at that time.)