Labels for Education
- Campbell's® soups
- Campbell's® Select Harvest® soups
- Campbell's Supper Bakes® meal kits
- SpaghettiOs® Pasta (Original and Meatball)
- Campbell's® beans, gravies, and canned pasta
- Prego® Italian sauces
- Swanson® stocks, broths and canned poultry
- V8® vegetable juices
- V8 Splash® juice drinks
- V8 Fusion® juice drinks
- V8® soups
- Campbell's® tomato juice
- Pepperidge Farm® breads, cookies, and frozen products
- Pepperidge Farm® Goldfish® crackers
- Campbell® Foodservice products
Visit labelsforeducation.com for a complete list of eligible products.
It's also easy to earn additional points if you use a shopper card. Electronically collect 1 point for each participating Labels for Education® product purchased using your shopper card at participating retailers. You can still clip and redeem UPCs to earn the face value of the Labels for Education points, so it’s easier than ever to earn more for your school. Visit the elabelsforeducation site for more information and to register.
For more information on how to be a part of Oak Hill Elementary's Labels for Education collection drive, contact the school coordinator, Alicia Kamer, at 740-682-7096. Labels can be dropped off at the school office or can be mailed to OHE c/o Alicia Kamer, 401 E. Evans St., Oak Hill, OH 45656.