- Category: Interdisiplinary Resources
- Written by Dr. Russell-Fry
- Why Do Civilizations Fail? - Interactive site gives clues to the whys
- Early Civilization - links by Harcourt Brace
- Exploring Ancient World Cultures - These differences may help us better to see -- and know -- the limits of our culture and the limits of our language and experience. Wonderful site!
- Ancient Civilization Resource - Look up ancient civilizations and explore lessons, resources, and more.
- Die Like an Egyptian! - Classroom assignments with links to projects
- Neferchichi's Tomb - many activities for your class
- Egyptian Experience - Interactive web site with numerous parts to explore
- Ancient Egypt - Enter this site to learn more about the land of pharaohs, pyramids, deserts, the Nile River, hieroglyphics, temples, camels, and ancient treasures.
- Ancient Egypt Project Pages - from a 6th grade class in Amsterdam
- Ancient Egypt - Each of the 10 subject areas has excellent summary information as text, a story that brings an aspect of Egypt alive (text), exploration of the topic (interactive), and a challenge which usually involves the student doing role playing while solving a problem
- Journey Back in time to Ancient Rome - a WebQuest for students
- Ancient Rome - Learn more about the land of gladiators, chariot racing, arches, soldiers, the Coliseum, Hannibal, emperors, Caesar, and one of the most impressive and exciting empires that the world has ever known.
- Ancient Rome Vocabulary Quiz - Print this vocabulary worksheet
- Time travel into Ancient Greece - Webquest
- Ancient Greece - Enter this site to learn more about the land of temples, mountains, olive trees, Zeus, Alexander the Great, philosophers, mathematicians, Homer, the theater, and democracy.
- Ball Games of the Past: Life and Death